Sunday 30 March 2014

So anyone who actually looks at this blog might have noticed that the title has changed to our boats name ,I am still playing around trying to find how things work it`s a steep learning curve for a geriatric! Next week is possibly the almost final week of work perhaps but we do hope to start our cruise soon and at least get out of Nottingham and up to Fradley and then which way after that is still under discussion .The Ashby is a favorite at the moment as the last time we did it ,it there was a race to get to the top and back in time to return the hire boat , not really the best way to see everything .I have still to sort out mobile internet  apparently I need a dongle ! to plug into my laptop to at least get started
I think I might have to ask an expert  

2 comments: